Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Love

I love September!

It's mine and my nephew, Solomon's, birth month. The tourists go home.* The weather should cool down. And the new season of my favorite shows start!

This year, September is also going be my 30 Days of Blogging month. We're doing alot of fun things this month, and I'm not working anymore so I have no excuses!

Oh, and John got me a Cannon Rebel T2i for our anniversary, so as I learn how to use it, I'll share my best or favorite pictures with you.

For, now, I'll get this month kicked off right with an awesome video my brother made for Solomon.




Here's the link if you want to be a part of Solo's team and sponsor him for the Mini Laps event taking place Sept 25. He changes the life of everyone he meets, so now's our chance to help change his. Another absolutely free way to help him and the Little Light House, where he goes to school, is to vote for them in the Kohl's Cares contest on Facebook. They are the only school in Oklahoma in the running for $500,000 and only 9 slots away from the top 20! Would you be willing to spend about 2 minutes clicking some links to give them your vote? Then, go here: http://apps.facebook.com/kohlscares/ Would you also be willing to share this link with your friends? It takes so little to make such a huge difference. Thanks in advance!

What's your favorite thing about September?

(* of course, I love it when the tourists are here to visit me, but everyone else just clogs up the city :))

3 comments:

  1. I was planning on doing blog a day this month too! Great minds think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it kicks off the fall with Apple picking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather doesn't usually cool down in Sept here but I wouldn't mind if it did... :)
    Oh, and the song in that video has been playing ALL DAY in my head! :)
    I'm 90% happy for you with that camera gift...and only 10% jealous. But those are rough estimates and they might change. :D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...