Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Minute Love

Wow! Today was packed and flew by, so I'm doing a last-minute post to stay true to my blog-a-day commitment. 

I just got home from the cooking class I take every week, and have a bit of a deep thought I'll blog about in more depth later. For now, I'll give you the thought and Scripture, and if you have any thoughts on it, the floor is yours!



The thought has to do with salt, and how in almost every dish we learn how to make, this is the most important ingredient. Chef Patrice usually waits until right at the end to add most of the salt, because this is where the cook has the most control. He also never gives us a measurement for any dish, we just have to learn to season to taste.

That said, here is the Scripture:
Colossians 4:6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. (NIV)

I look forward to exploring with you how these concepts go together and how they can be applied to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...