Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

About me

Since I can't think of anything original tonight, and I plan to spend the next few hours watching the season premiers of my favorite and some new shows, this will have to suffice!

1. Where were you born?
Tulsa, OK

2. What is your idea of the perfect job/ If you could do anything, what would you choose?
This is a trick question, because no matter what I answer, I have to be held accountable to it. Like, why am I not doing it or pursuing it? Anyway, I would love to be a professor someday, most likely of communication. I applied once to get my PhD so I could pursue this, didn't get accepted, so I will try again when the time is right.

3. What is your favorite food?
Right now, I'm loving Pho, but usually my favorites involve chocolate or cheese.

4. If you had a day all to yourself, what would you do?
Well, I have most of my days to myself, so I would probably do what I already do. Sleep in, do a few light chores to feel productive, read a book, and make a complicated recipe that takes a long time with ingredients I already have bought (ok, that last one never happens, but I'd love that!)

5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Seasons 52. I've only been to the one in Orlando, but their website says they're opening one in Tyson's Corner next Spring. I'm a happy girl!!

6. What is your least favorite chore?
Vacuuming the stairs (we just have so many in our house!)

7. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Don't have one. Too many good movies out there.

8. What is your happiest childhood memory?
The times at Poppo and Grandma's house when my cousins were there and/or my siblings and I were getting along. (I'm pretty sure this is my mom's happiest memory of my childhood, too!) I miss them.

If you have a few moments and want to play along, go ahead and answer the same eight questions. You can put them in the comments, or if you have a blog, put them there and send me the link. I'd love to read more about you!

(Thanks HJ, I stole the questions from your blog!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you played along :D I liked reading your answers!! I dislike vacuuming the stairs too. I don't have quite as many as you, but the hose on my vacuum is so short that I have to drag the giant beast from stair to stair while I vacuum. Ugh! What is pho?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...