Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm sorry, Love

Dear Love,
I've been using you this month. I thought it would be cute if all my blog titles had something to do with love. But I owe you a big apology.

I know that you are so much bigger and more powerful than something I can ascribe to food or a month. You are such a necessary ingredient for life, at least for making life beautiful, and though you are definitely worth talking about, you deserve more than being a catch phrase to make my blogs match.

So here's what I'm gonna do. If the blogs I'm writing from here on out don't really speak of what I believe you are, I'm gonna use your cute cousin, Luv. Keepin' it in the family, but not so formal, you know? I hope that's ok.

Gratefully yours,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...