Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10 Sentence Tuesday... It's Baaack!

1) I don't feel as satisfied after watching an hour of Glee as I used to.
2) Today was my last physical therapy appointment and I'm kindof going to miss it.
3) I was being treated for a sacroiliac (SI) joint (the joint between 1 and 2 below) injury.









4) We never figured out exactly what caused the injury, but the treatment was core strengthening exercises, which I now will continue to do on my own.
5) It's weird to be one of the "everyone is pregnant!"
6) I'm praying now more than ever for those I know who want to be pregnant.
7) If you're one of those, please let me know, so I can add you to my list.
8) My sister went to Mexico for a few days, and even though she lives in another state, I still missed her.
9) It's a good thing I don't live closer to a Container Store.
10) Besides cereal and Sonic, I've gotten the most comments on FB on a food-related status update about pho (Vietnamese noodle soup).

2 comments:

  1. This is the first blog I've seen with a color-coded skeletal pelvic picture. Bravo. :-)

    By the way, if you could extend #7 out to single girls wanting to get married, include me on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list! :) I didn't know you had an SI joint injury! I'll be praying it doesn't give you trouble repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...