Sunday, August 22, 2010

Belly Pics and a Camel

Ok, here's the long-awaited Blueberry-belly pics. It's not much to show right now, but it's all I've got.


For comparison, here's 16 weeks, when I first started taking pictures. This is really how I looked pre-pregnancy, I would just never have shown a picture of my gut looking this big!


Here's 19 weeks


And a view from the inside


Now, 20 weeks (taken today)

(Yeah, I realize I am arching my back, but people have been giving me a hard time for not showing very much, so I was overcompensating!)

And finally, have you ever seen a lump of hay that was in the same shape of the camel who was sitting next to it?

No?

Well here you go.


You can't say I never gave you anything.

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you because I can SO imagine what FUN it was to POST THESE PICS!! EXCITING! EXCITING! EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no such thing a overcompensating when it comes to belly shots. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love belly shots! You look a lot like Martha in the 2nd picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love you! And blueberry. And the camel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. cute pics. and funny pile of hay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for belly pics! I like that you're doing it in the same shirt every week. You look amazing for 20 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget