Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Letter for Beth Moore

(I apologize to my readers for shamelessly using my blog to try to contact Beth Moore, but I really don't know any other way!)


Dear Beth,
Some of my friends and I have been going through your Patriarchs study. Next week is week 10, so we're almost done, but we wanted to send you some pictures of our group. It's been fun because three of us are moms and one of the moms had her baby around week 3, so her little boy, Calvin, has grown up with you his whole 4-month life! (It's taken us a while to finish with sick babies, sick mommies and holidays!)

Seth (11.5 months) has learned to walk and Katy (18 months) has learned so many new words since we started, so it's been fun to watch them grow and mature physically as we have grown and matured spiritually.

My husband and I finally got our first foster placement two weeks ago, so we figured it was time to take a picture with all of us and the babes.

l-r: Amy holding Calvin, Bre (on couch) holding Seth, Mary (in middle) holding Katy, me (Anna) holding Baby F

Here's Liz (our gracious and beautiful hostess) with her hands full!


Katy is offering you the ball. It sounds like "Beh" so she could actually be saying "Beth"


Seth is laying his hands on you (sorry about the inappropriate location, he's still learning about boundaries!)

And one more bonus, just for fun:
4-month-old Calvin and 2-week-old Baby F

Well, Beth Moore, I hope you get a chance to see this. We don't expect an answer, but just know that we love you and are so grateful for all you do.

Love,
Anna, Liz, Bre, Amy and Mary
(and Katy, Seth, Calvin and Baby F!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...