Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Things that make you go "Awwww"

We were having dinner with a friend tonight. She lives in Birmingham and was here on business, but her husband stayed home with their little girl. She took a picture of me and John to send to him to make him jealous of who she was with, but then he did her one better. He sent her a picture of their adorable, smiling baby. We all agreed. He won.

So in that spirit, since I don't have pictures of cute kids to show you, I'll just post this because it makes me happy and we all need a little more happiness in our world.

(John's 12-year-old cousin-nephew took this picture of us at the Nat'l Harbor. Pretty good, huh?)

Care to share what's got you smiling or "Awwwing" these days? Post a link in the comments. Share the joy.

3 comments:

  1. Ah- so sweet! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon doing almost anything (def not pooping) makes me awww. Malachi loving on Simon, or one of us makes me awww.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...