Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reader Love

Here in Northern Virginia, it's a beautiful day today. Almost perfect, I think. It's 71, partly cloudy with a slight breeze. So, I hope wherever you are you are out enjoying life and not spending too much time on the computer. I won't keep you for long today, just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you reading my blog. And to those of you who comment or send me emails or notes or pull me aside at church to tell me you are reading, you make my day. I would write even if nobody read, but it sure makes it that much sweeter when I know you are reading.

Knowing you're there makes me happy and it makes me want to write better and more important things.

Ok, now get out and enjoy the sunshine. Or the snow (if you happen to be my family in Texas or Oklahoma!!). Or your couch. Whatever makes you happy.


This picture I took of some tulips I got from Wegmans makes me happy, too, so I wanted to share it with you. 

3 comments:

  1. Great pic!! We had snow yesterday, and beautiful sunshine today...we got to get out and play at the park for awhile...I'm thinking about riding my bike in a bit too..glad you had a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played volleyball and grilled yesterday! It was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...