Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meanwhile...

Wow. Just realized I haven't blogged since April 12. Sorry about that. Well, you managed to survive, so, congrats about that.

There's been so much going on, it's hard to know where to start.

I've been giving a lot of thought to what I want this blog to be about. It was sort of an infertility related blog and a bit of a foster care advocacy blog. I'd probably naturally fall into categories such as mommy blogs and Christian woman blogs. I try to be funny sometimes, so there's that, too. But, I want to write on serious topics every once in a while and I'm thinking about dabbling in some political/controversial topics from time to time. I don't know if I can be all of the above, plus whatever I'm feeling at the moment, or if trying to do everything dilutes it all.

One thing I do know, my baby girl is pretty stinking cute, so pictures of her are always a hit. While I'm trying to figure out who I am and what my blog wants to be when it grows up, enjoy this little collage of our Easter pictures.

(created in Picnik with the collage feature, then added the Vibrance and Cinemascope effects)


What are your thoughts on this whole blog identity thing?

(My next blog will be one of those serious ones I told you about.)

1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures!! As for a blog identity....I don't think it's necessary. No one would label you as just "one thing" so why make your blog just one thing? Just make it yours. For me, I don't journal anymore so our blog is a family archive. I hope to get it printed someday in hard copy. I don't blog to make money or drive traffic to my site. I blog for me. As long as I remember that, I don't stress over making it anything specific. :) I am in a constant process of growing and changing as a mom, a wife, a Christian....so my blog reflects that. I like yours just as it is....being all about you and what brings you joy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...