Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Palindrome anyone? (Take 2)

(Nurse came in to check on me and so I accidentally hit send!)

As much as I wanted Blueberry to have a cool birthday of 1-11-11, it was not to be. I had contractions all day yesterday, but they decreased throughout the day, so we stayed put.

My water broke around 2am followed by even stronger contractions, which I  monitored until they got to the 5-1-1 threshold. I called my doc and she said come in, so we did. We checked into the hospital this morning around 6:30 and got a great room.

The first nurse said that Blueberry was the most beautiful baby here, so I really like where this is headed! Plus, my friend pointed out that a birthday today is a palindrome, and I'm down with that, as my name is one of those, too. 

We are all doing well and hoping for a short stay on this side of having a baby!

That's all for now. I'll try to keep you updated as much as I can. Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes coming our way!

8 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Prayers going out to you for health and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!!! We're praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for an awesome delivery! :) Can't wait to hear the news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such great news. How exciting that this day is here, the day God wanted your baby to enter this world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers and well wishes both! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I've checked your blog like 85 times today. Hope Blueberry is here and well. Can't wait to see him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got the update this morning, but was praying for you last night as I drove near your house. God's pretty cool that way! Hope things have gone smoothly and everyone is healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...