Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10-sentence Tuesday

10 things I have/get as part of my Reserve job as the chief of public affairs at Andrews AFB (in no particular order).

1) A reserved parking space
2) A BlackBerry
3) My own office
4) Lots of weekly meetings to attend
5) Pluck-my-eyes-out taskings (it's not even a real word, but SUCH a part of my days now)
6) Authority to grant leave, sign time cards and even buy stuff
7) A very motivated 2nd Lieutenant deputy
8) Phrases like "Presidential movement"
9) Responsibility to communicate on behalf of my commander to diverse audiences
10) A super team of talented, dedicated Airmen who make the job the best in the world!

Ok, so these are not really sentences, but just go with me on this one.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...