1) I owe you an update on the past few interactions with Baby Z's parents.
2) Friday went much better with brief, but mostly positive, interaction.
3) Sunday and Monday they had appointments to see him but were no-shows. :-(
4) This made me so sad because he is too precious to be stood up.
5) It was hard to drop him off at his new respite-mom's house on Monday night, but I know I will get him back in two weeks.
6) Today I put on my uniform and started my tour in the Air Force Reserves at Andrews Air Force Base.
7) For the next two weeks, I'll be working on the Joint Service Open House, otherwise known as the Andrews Airshow, which is May 15&16.
8) If you're in the DC area (or can come here), you should come because it's free and so much fun!!
9) Questions count as sentences.
10) What have you been up to?