Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Blog... come on over!

A long time ago in a land far away, there was a girl named Anna. She used to write regularly to let her friends and family in on what was going on in her heart and life. Then she stopped writing because her heart and life got really full. Then she felt bad about it and put off writing longer and longer until she lost the habit.

One day, a magic fairy appeared and waved a wand and gave Anna lots of discipline and time to write and create, while still being a good mommy to her two precious children and a darling wife to her dashing prince.

Wait. No. That didn't happen.

I just got some friends who remind me constantly that I need to write, so to get them off my back be a good steward, I started a new blog where I'm actually going to post stuff. So help me God. Seriously, I will need His help!

Anyway, if you want to check it out, come on over to www.annasjoy.com. I even got my own domain, ain't that fancy? If' you're reading this, you probably subscribe, so you can be my first visitors before I post anything about the new site on the social media places.

I'll leave this blog up in case I need to reference anything, but all new content will go over on annasjoy.com.

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...