Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Who does she look like?

One of the fun (or "fun") things about having a baby is other people's comments about who he or she looks like. We try to see if they look like their mom or dad. There's the inevitable comparisons to grandmas or grandpas or other blood relatives.

What I did not expect is that people who are not related to me think Ayla looks like they did, even to the point of sending me baby pictures to prove it. So, I have a little poll or guessing game for you.

Here are a selection of these comparisons, in no particular order, "Ayla-look-alike?" on the left and Ayla on the right.

Leave me a comment with which letter you think looks the most like her, and then, try to guess which three are NOT related to her by blood. But, here's the deal. My mom and mother-in-law, and brothers and sisters, and the "look-alikes" themselves will know more about who's who than most, so if that's you, please don't give it away for everyone! Maybe just wait until I reveal who's who on Friday.

Until then, happy voting!








4 comments:

  1. She looks like C. You have to be D is my guess. E, F, and A are not blood related, but also very cute. Fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks most like C, but I won't venture to guess who isn't blood related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C is FOR SURE the closest match, I think. The non-related are F, B, and A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...